The materials in this section are made for teachers, but students should feel free to browse them as well.
- Making Adinkra Jewelry and Fidget Spinners from E-Waste
- Making Adinkra Stamps with a 3D Printer
- Making Adinkra Stamps from Foam Cutouts
- Making Adinkra Casts out of Pewter
- Making Adinkra Cookie Cutters
Inside the drawing blocks:
- I have used CSnap to make adinkrahene, but how does the circle block work?
- I have used CSnap to make akoma, but how does the log spiral block work?
- I have used CSnap to make aban, but how does the line block work?
- Evaluations of Adinkra Computing in the Classroom
- Adinkra Presentation
- Can't afford computers for all students? Make physical blocks so they can practice "unplugged"!